dinsdag 9 april 2013

Just got Accepted!!

Today I got the most amazing news ever!  I was making a test, when my phone rang, of course, I turned off my phone, but called the number right after. my AFS contact person asked me of I wanted to hear good news and of course I said yes! so that was the moment when she told me "you got accepted by AFS japan" and I was so happy to hear those words! I was so excited, because now, it was sure I was going. I really am going to japan this August! unbelieveable!

It's still surreal, but I think that it will only start to feel real the moment I set foot in the plane, leaving my family and friends behind. going on a life changing journey, to a country with almost 10 times as much inhabitants then my own country, but most of all an amazing country!

I thought I should do a blog, not only for friends and family, but also for people who want to go to japan too, and for myself, so that when I am old and grumpy I can read back my memories, and will remember this great adventure! (not that I will ever forget!!!)

from now on, even though it is still far away, I will try to post a new message every week. not only about my exchange, and the process, but also about japan, japanese, and just my life. 

Reinhilde

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten