dinsdag 16 april 2013

It's all about prepping

It has been a week since my last post, I'll get you all updated! The night after I heard the good news I also got some (in my opinion) bad news, I have to take a TB test. I hate needles, I hate them so bad! but Japan is worth it! I am not sure what kind of test I have to take, the one where you spit in a cup or the one with a neelde, I'm hoping for the first one of course!

Now, about prepping. At first I though packing was going to be a complete disaster, I mean, my life is practically in those suitcases! But then I made a list, and to be honest, it's not that much, just like packing for a holiday. Another thing is that I have no idea what I can and can't take, for instance am I allowed to put deodorant in my suitcase or not? Though packing is still very far away (well, less than 4 months but still! ), meeting my fellow AFS'ers isn't far away! this saturday I 'll travel to the other side of the country to go to a meeting from AFS. All the people going on exchange in August will be there! I am very excited to meet everyone, and it's going to be so much fun!

I don't know how to exactly explain it, but I'm living like I am dying (not meant disrespectful). I want to do so many things before I go to Japan, having the best time ever! doing fun stuff with friends and just making the best out of it, like my life will be over in August, when actually, my life will be completely new in Japan. nobody knows me, and I will start over again. And then, when I get back, I'll start all over again! a new class, and new people. but that is still so far away, and right now not worth thinking about.

Also, next week I'll go to Prague with my class, and I am super excited! I look forward to this trip, since it will probably be the last thing I'll have with this class, and on top of that, Prague is just awesome! I am sad to leave all my friends behind, but I plan to stay in touch. I don't want to lose those good friends! I am going to miss my best friend even more, but we'll still be best friends after!!

And that's about it for this week, I'll update when I can, maybe even saturday after the meeting with the other  AFS'ers!


Reinhilde

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten