zaterdag 25 mei 2013

Such a late update

First of all, I'm so sorry! It has been way too long! I wanted to update but I postponed it every time.. so what has been going on?

The afs meeting
On april 20th I had an afs meeting with all the other afs students from the Netherlands, it was very exciting and a little awkward at first. But later we had a lot of fun, and I met the other people who are going to Japan.

The afs orientation
On the first and second of june I have my orientation camp! I'm excited but again, also nervous. I wonder what it'll be like, because after this the next thing is leaving, Time really does fly! I think the camp will be a lot of fun, and I look forward to meeting everyone! We all have one thing in commom, tge exchange and the feelings that come with it.

My school is also almost over, just a month left before the big summer holiday! In those 2 months before leaving I'll work so I have a fair amount of money to spend, and since I dropped my phone a couple weeks ago I need to buy a new one. I try to motivate myself to study japanese but I just have been so busy lately, I hope I'll get to study soon though.. well, that wad pretty much it was this super duper late update! From now on I'll try to update more!

Byebye

Reinhilde

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten