zondag 23 juni 2013

Got my hostfamily :D

Like the title says; l got my host family!!! I am so happy right now! About 2 weeks ago AFS told me about my school in Japan, it was near Tokyo. At that time I didn't know my hostfamily yet, but a couple days ago AFS let me know! They also live near Tokyo, even closer than school. I have 2 host sisters, and one of them also went on an exchange, also my hostmom went on exchange. It's great because they'll understand me a little bit better.

I emailed my hostfamily right away, and send. My older host sister a facebook request. It wad so exciting to know where I was going to live and with whom.
I don't know why but last Thursday, the day after I got my hostfamily things suddenly got real, and I have to admit they got a little bit scary. Suddenly I felt that I was really going, and so soon too. It was such a strange feeling the next day of school, thinking "this might just be my last day here in a long time.." and I felt a little nervous. But I know things are going to be okay!

So I have 2 more days of serious school in front of me, and 4 tests to take. After that I'll have summer holiday, and I could not possibly want anything else. I am so done with school for this year. In the holidays I'll try to study japanese as much as possible in order to be able to speak it a little in August.

And even though it will be a holiday I still have so many things to do! I have to buy a suitcase and pack, buy contact lenses for a whole year, clean my room out.. and much more!
But I will also take my time to spend time with friends and family these days, since I will be leaving them soon. I feel a bit sad about leaving them but they'll still be here when I return!

Well, that's pretty much it for this time!

Reinhilde

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten