woensdag 7 augustus 2013

Saying my goodbyes

so it's 15 days until I leave.. 2 weeks and one day, seems like such a short time but it doesn't feel like that. I still don't really have the nervous feelings and I haven't started freaking out yet. this week I planned a lot of things with friends, since this will probably be the last week I can for a whole year. in a week we'll go on holiday to denmark and after that it's just a few days until the 22nd.

I haven't started paking yet, but I don't really plan on doing so until about 3 days before I leave. my dad and sister left for holiday and me and my mom will meet them in denmark. I'm crazy busy with friends this week, but it's all worth it, since every day is fun.

on Friday I went shopping with the other girl from the Netherlands going to Japan, we had a great time and it was a shame she had to go back :( in the weekend I had to work, and on monday I met with a friend who I hadn't seen for almost 2 years. the weird thing was, it didn't really feel like that long, we could just talk like we used to! Tuesday was a special day, in the morning I went to have breakfast with one of my better friends at Ikea (we absolutely LOVE Ikea) and after that we went shopping. I bought an awesome denim jacket for just 5 euros, which is really cheap! after that I was going to another really good friend to watch a movie and hang out, but that changed a little!

we went to her house, greeted her parents and had a drink downstairs. after that we went upstairs to her room, and there were more friends saying 'suprise' (or verrassing in dutch) I was suprised of course and we hung out at her room for about half an hour. then we went outside walking and of course I was really curious what was going to happen. we went to a chinese/japanese restaurant where you could eat everything you wanted, it was like heaven ;p  I had such a great time and I'll really miss them! I'm so thankful to have friends like this! :)

now I'm at home waiting for yet anoter friend to come and tomorrow I'll go shopping with a friend and co-worker of mine.. man, I'm gonna miss these people!!!! a lot of people heading toward America are leaving today and I must say it's a bit weird seeing them leave and thinking I'll do the same in about 2 weeks, so close yet so far.

well, that's pretty much it, I'll now spend some time with my loved ones instead of sitting behind my laptop!

Reinhilde

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten